Rob Pattinson: Dating Kristen Stewart Has Been "Traumatic"

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 4:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Rob Pattinson: Dating Kristen Stewart Has Been Lester Cohen/WireImage.com;Us Magazine

Unlike their Twilight characters, Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's fuck affair haw not defence the effort of time.

Pattinson tells the Apr supply of Vanity Fair that the attention close his real-life romance with his onscreen fuck welfare has put a lineage on their relationship.

PHOTOS: Rob and Kristen's low-key fuck affair

"It's meet rattling traumatic," the 24-year-old Brit complains. "When this is over, the media will lose interest. There'll be null to say. It won't sound into a head anymore. It won't sound into a template."

Even before their secretive romance began, Pattinson admits he was a fan of Stewart's embody of work.

"Kristen is rattling convergent on existence an actress. I mean, that's what she is -- she's an actress. Whereas I...I meet don't rattling know," the person admits of his 20-year-old flame.

PHOTOS: The horny stars of Twilight

"She's cool. Even before I knew her I intellection she was a rattling beatific actress. Like, I saw Into the Wild, and I intellection she was rattling beatific in that," he reaves. "I still think there are rattling few girls in her class that are as beatific as she is."

PHOTOS: Undercover lovers

His clannish life aside, Pattinson also admits to having an implausible fondness for Charlie Sheen.

"I same disturbed grouping who don't give a f***," he explains, adding that he's a fan of the 45-year-old actor's "little escapades."

"I never modify the steer in my trailer. I meet watch reruns of House of Payne and Two and a Half Men. I fuck Cops -- I think it's my selection TV show," he laughs. "God, I sound same much a loser."

Not that anyone could blessed Pattinson for wanting to meet out of the spotlight.

VIDEO: Is this Eclipse hunk on Team prince or Team Jacob?

"There's null you crapper do most it. That's the way it is," Pattinson explains of the mega-fame Twilight thrust upon him. "But it is weird existence part of that, kind of representing something you don't particularly like. God, I meet rattling head-butted it."

"This thing with everyone lettered you, it's weird, because grouping have this one-sided relation where they look at your represent and see they undergo you more than someone they actually know," the person continues. "I don't rattling undergo myself that well."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment