Eva Longoria: "I Want to Cry" Every Time I Talk About Divorce

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Eva Longoria: Frazer Harrison/GettyUs Magazine

Eva Longoria isn't afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve.

Opening up most her November split from Tony Parker (Us Weekly poor the programme of her NBA husband's inappropriate texts with added woman, Erin Barry), Longoria, who turns 36 Tuesday, is frank in the April issue of Allure entrepot (via JustJared).

PHOTOS: Sad Hollywood splits

"I'm category of having to encounter newborn patterns because I'm not utilised to having--I'm utilised to always existence on a plane and air to a sport game," admits the ex-basketball wife. "It's been -- every time I speech most it, I poverty to cry."

"It's been hard. Very hard. I'm meet trying to get finished it as gracefully as doable without some drama," the Desperate Housewives star confesses.

PHOTOS: Other shocking cheating scandals

One bright spot? Her neophyte newborn romance with Eduardo Cruz, Penelope Cruz's brother, with whom she has recently stepped out.

Still, Longoria stays incommunicative on that development, saying simply, "I'm in a transition stage, sinking into a newborn routine, and I recognize it."

PHOTOS: Do these stars countenance better after breakup?

Sometimes, Longoria regrets over-sharing in interviews. "It's hornlike for me to criminalize myself, because I like to be honest and liberated and say exactly what I'm thinking or feeling," she admits.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment