Selena Gomez: I Didn't "Lie" About Dating Justin Bieber

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Selena Gomez: I Didn't Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.Us Magazine

Selena Gomez's words most the Biebs are coming backwards to area her!

On the Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday, the actress-singer, 18, got teased for what she utilised to say most her secret boyfriend Justin Bieber.

PHOTOS: Which other stars totally fuck Justin Bieber?

Ellen DeGeneres played an older instance of Gomez shrugging soured romance rumors most Bieber, 17. "He's same my lowercase brother. That's weird to me," Gomez said during her preceding attendance on the show.

Giggling on Tuesday's show, Gomez didn't have a beatific respond for how to exposit her relation nowadays. "Don't take me to jail!" she said. "I don't know! I don't know."

PHOTOS: Stars who kept their romance top-secret

"Now you've made [the relationship] public," DeGeneres spinous out. "[You've] made me a fool."

Laughing, Gomez retorted: "No, I rattling didn't...He's meet sweet!"

DeGeneres continuing to grill her good-naturedly. "He's not same your lowercase brother, is he? No, he's not. And he's a fantastic guy. You can't try to hide that forever. I undergo you every were sneaking around but that's crazy. You're both huge stars and you can't hide from us!"

VIDEO: Go behind the scenes with Justin!

"I didn't lie to you," Gomez insisted. "I didn't though. I'll say that."

"No, you didn't blatantly lie," DeGeneres said. "[But] a lowercase brother is not someone you want to date."

"Well, no," Gomez admitted. "That would be weird."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment