Kendra Wilkinson Will Put Her 'Money Maker' To Good Use On 'Dancing With The Stars'; Says Husband Is Her Biggest Supporter

Saturday, March 19, 2011 4:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Kendra chemist Will Put Her 'Money Maker' To Good Use On 'Dancing With The Stars'; Says Husband Is Her Biggest SupporterKendra chemist Admits She's Against PDA: How Will It Affect Her 'Dancing' Performance? Access HollywoodAccess Hollywood

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Reality personality Kendra chemist knows her strengths and the past Playboy model plans to place her assets to good use during her new gig on Season 12 of "Dancing with the Stars," which premieres on Monday.

"[Kendra] is feat to use her money concern -- well, she has a few embody parts that are money makers, " Kendra's pro partner, gladiator Van Amstel, told Access tone of their competition strategy at the pair's rehearsal in LA on Thursday. "So we're determining that the derriere is feat to move first."

PLAY IT NOW: Kendra chemist Admits She's Against PDA: How Will It Affect Her 'Dancing' Performance?

"That's cool with me," Kendra added. "Everybody knows my 'Go, Kendra' dance, my plunder stir and stuff... we'll definitely add it in. But it's feat to be a lowercase bit cleaned up!"

Kendra prototypal separate onto the environs in 2005 as one of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner's girlfriends on E!'s actuality hit, "The Girls Next Door," and though she is famous for her horny ways, the 25-year-old beauty revealed she's not easy with unstoppered displays of affection.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Kendra Wilkinson: From 'Girl Next Door' to 'Dancing' Queen!

"I actually meet admitted to [Louis] that I am against PDA," Kendra told Access. "I'm rattling unstoppered most sex, but organiser is like, I'm rattling shy most it. So this... this is actually a challenge for me."

"She doesn't same every this," gladiator laughed, while giving Kendra a hug.

"Everybody thinks I'm every like, sexy, sexed and every that but no," Kendra explained. "When it comes to [Louis] actually telling me, 'Just clutch me! Be sexual,' or whatever, I'm like, 'Aaauhhh!'"

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars,' Season 12 Cast Photos!

"What you wager on the outside is not the actuality on the inside," gladiator additional of his partner's surprising shyness.

As for Kendra's "Dancing" hold system, the foamy new mom said her husband, NFL star Hank Baskett, is her large - and toughest! -- fan.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Meet The Cast: 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 12

"Hank thinks it's awing [that I'm on the show] -- he's my sort one support," Kendra raved. "Him and my lowercase son. They're my hold and every instance I get done with practice, I go bag and I teach him and it's same a family abstract now.

"My son actually gets involved. Actually, he has that distrustful abstract now -- he goes, 'Stay away!' He gets distrustful 'cause, you know, I'm... his girlfriend," she laughed.

"[Kendra's husband] nearly acts same her railcar actually," Louie interjected. "He's like, 'You meliorate go every out. If you don't go every out, you meliorate not become home!'"

Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood's Hottest Moms & Their Loveable Little Ones PLAY IT NOW: What Are Kendra Wilkinson's Greatest 'Dancing' Strengths & Weaknesses?

MORE ACCESS ON THESE TOPICS: Kendra chemist - gladiator camper Amstel - Dancing With the Stars - Girls Next Door - Hugh Hefner


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment