Kim Kardashian's Craziest Hookup Story of All Time

Thursday, March 17, 2011 6:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Kim Kardashian's Craziest Hookup Story of All TimeJamie McCarthy/WireImage.com; GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty ImagesUs Magazine

Kim Kardashian isn't sweating gossip about her. (Like a past photoshopped cover of a tabloid claiming she'd already espouse beau Kris Humphries.)

"Rumors don't bother me anymore" the reality star and mogul, 30, tells the newborn issue of Self magazine.

PHOTOS: Her large style faux pas ever

"I've read that I've had my lips done. I've ever had big lips," she explains. "Or they'll exhibit one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose finished in between. When? Didn't you meet wager me yesterday? And how some nowadays impact I 'had my butt done'? People's logic is so weird. I don't undergo why they bother!"

PHOTOS: Kim and sis Kourt impact NYC

And Kardashian -- who's dated Reggie Bush, Miles Austin and Gabriel Aubrey -- meet laughs at stories regarding her fuck life.

The nuttiest dating rumor ever: "One instance they said I was dating Terrence histrion and I was on his travel at his party," she tells Self of the Oscar winning actor, 42. "I don't even undergo what they were conversation about. They said I went home with him, too!"

PHOTOS: Kardashian sisters' blistering bikini bods

Another revelation from the sought-after celeb? She's hyper-organized -- and only meet hired somebody to help her meet on track!

"I meet hired an supporter yesterday for the prototypal time," she admits. "Basically because I ever feel like I can do it meliorate myself than anyone else. But it was meet time. I'm meet super organized in general."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment