Teen Mom's Amber Portwood: "I'm Devastated" Over Nude Photo Scandal

Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Teen Mom's Amber Portwood: Deano/Splash NewsUs Magazine

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood is doing her prizewinning to meet constructive in light of the series of nude photos that impact the internet Thursday.

PHOTO: Adorable Teen Mom tots

"I'm devastated that these pictures were stolen from my sound and sold by someone I trusted," Portwood, 20, tells MTV in a statement. "It makes me sad that anyone would do this, and I'm horrified that something so private is being mutual publicly."

VIDEO: Teen Mom's most shocking moments

The racy shots -- reportedly condemned a few weeks past -- feature Portwood flaunting her rear modify and caressing her stomach.

PHOTOS: How the Teen Mom stars hit changed

"It's been a difficult year, and I meet poverty to focus on what's important in my life -- my daughter," Portwood, who recently reunited with her two-year-old girl Leah's father, Gary Shirley, says.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment