Bachelor's Shawntel Was "Excited" to Show Brad Funeral Home

Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Bachelor's Shawntel Was ABCUs Magazine

As a funeral director, ousted Bachelor contestant Shawntel Newton entireness with dead grouping -- but Brad Womack prefabricated her see dead alive.

Although Womack showed her the entranceway on last Monday's episode, "I don't regret telling him that I was in fuck with him at all," physicist told UsMagazine.com at Friday's recording of The Bachelor: Women Tell All special in L.A.

PHOTOS: Meet all of Brad's women

The Chico, Calif. native insisted she doesn't "throw around" the L articulate with men. "I've only told digit guys in my life that I fuck them," she admitted. "So it was a big deal, and I wouldn't meet make it up and I wouldn't meet feature it meet because."

What overturned Womack off was a morbid "date" physicist staged at her family's funeral home.

"I was actually excited" about the visit, she told Us. "Because I intellection 'Okay -- he seems comfortable with this. He's actually birthing on the prep table. This is pretty good! I'm doing beatific so far.'"

PHOTOS: Stars who are returning to actuality TV

She quickly noticed that Womack was apprehensive with the family business. "I could see it in his eyes. He was meet like, 'Well, this is different.' And it would be for anyone."

"I don't ordinarily verify a guy to the funeral bag on the first date!" she pointed out. "When you're in fuck with someone you're going to do things you never intellection that you would do, ever. And I intellection that that would help with Brad's decision with keeping me for a lowercase bit."

PHOTOS: Brad and another shirtless bachelor hunks

Her plan backfired, sadly. "Unfortunately I got the boot!"

Still, she praises Womack for helping her ordered a new "standard" in a man.

"This awful guy [made] me see same a woman and prefabricated me see good," she gushed. "He was funny and was cute and had that Southern charm, which I fell in fuck with."

As for Womack's test pick, physicist (who's still single) shared her prediction: "I personally conceive he's with Emily...Emily is everything Brad wants. I conceive they're going to hit babies!"

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment