Shedding for the Wedding's Sara Rue: I stole wedding ideas from these couples!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Shedding for the Wedding's Sara Rue: I stole ceremony ideas from these couples!Sara Rue | Photo Credits: JSquared/The CWTV Guide

"I want a beer stench plateau at my wedding," Sara Rue tells TVGuide.com, admitting that she gleaned ideas for her possess upcoming ceremonial from the contestants on Shedding for the Wedding.

"I'd verify them, 'I'm concealing that,'" says the patron of CW's newest actuality competition exhibit debuting weekday at 9/8c. "I wasn't in the full ceremony planning process when we were shooting, so it was rattling recreation for me to check them and say, 'Oh I same that dress' or 'Those invitations are pretty' and clock them [in] my mind."

Celebrity Watchlist: Sara Rue's fivesome selection TV shows

As a spokesperson for designer Craig, Rue identifies with the nine couples' weight loss journey, in which they compete in exercise challenges that threefold as chances to get elements -- ranging from the ceremony gown to the schedule -- of their dream wedding. A nutritionist, digit trainers and a ceremony planner support them through the grueling and emotional process.

"The challenges hit a ceremony element to all of them," Rue explains. "So they might be hanging onto a colossus anulus in a swing hundreds of feet up in the air using only their limb strength to get their ceremony bands. Some of the challenges are even old-fashioned ceremony themes. There was a log-sawing oppose that's apparently a German tradition."

Shedding for the Wedding producer: "I hate Bridalplasty"

The would-be grooms were meet as passionate most winning the competitions as their fiancs. "It was rattling course because a lot of them were rattling invested on behalf of their bride-to-be, but I conceive it went both ways," says Rue. "When we were competing for them to get a chef for their wedding, one lady got rattling upset most that one because she desirable her fianc to hit what he wanted. It was rattling sweet."

Each of the teams are known by accessible nicknames such as the Gamer Couple or Big Band Couple to inform their desirable ceremony theme. "There were couples whose themes were closer to my heart, same the eco-lover theme," she says. "We're hopefully disagreeable to be all a little more green or standpat in how we ingest our resources, so I understood that they were rattling selfless most the products they desirable to ingest on their primary day."

Watch Shedding for the Wedding recording previews

As for the Hellenic Week Couple, playwright and Chase, Rue has a few text of advice for their beer stench plateau idea.

"My fianc and I endeavor with paddles, we don't intercommunicate the ball," says Rue. "I told playwright and Chase that I thought that was cheating."

Related Articles on TVGuide.com

  • Shedding for the Wedding producer: "I hate Bridalplasty"
  • Watch Shedding for the Wedding recording previews
  • Celebrity Watchlist: Sara Rue's fivesome selection TV shows


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment