Josh Groban Wants A 'Hair-Off' With Matthew Morrison; Reveals His Tour Bus Must-Have & Lack Of Culinary Skill

Saturday, February 19, 2011 4:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Josh Groban Wants A 'Hair-Off' With Gospels Morrison; Reveals His Tour Bus Must-Have & Lack Of Culinary SkillJosh Groban hits the red capret at the Mandela Day Gala Dinner in New York City on July 15, 2009 Getty ImagesAccess Hollywood

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- So he can't cook... we'll verify him anyway!

Josh Groban may impact a sophisticated velvety voice, but the 29-year-old singer admits he can't exactly impact a high note in the kitchen.

PLAY IT NOW: Access Hollywood Live: Will Josh Groban's New Album Land Him A Girlfriend?

"My preparation is Graminaceae and milk," Josh told Parade entrepot in an interview for their February 20 issue. "I'm a big-time Cheerios guy. I modify impact recording footage of my parents bribing me with them when I was a kid: 'If you sing 'You Are My Sunshine,' you're allowed to verify as some as you can grab!'"

Despite his uber-romantic lyric musings, Josh said he doesn't verify himself likewise seriously when he leaves the stage (remember his "I'm f--king Ben Affleck" cameo with Jimmy Kimmel?!?) and revealed a astonishing penalization choice when it comes to suit the ladies.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Grammy Awards 2011: Red Carpet Stars

"Nine Inch Nails," he told the publication of his personal conquest soundtrack, laughingly. "We ain't listenin' to nothing romantic; I intend enough of that during the day!

"And I'm super-shy most activity my songs or melodic for a woman I like," he added. "I guess because it's much a part of me, I look at it as, 'I'm letting you in now.'"

Having guest-starred on FOX's impact musical comedy "Glee" twice, Josh has already envisioned a possible plot to inform if he's asked backwards to the show.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 'Glee': The Celebrity Guest Stars

"A 'hair-off' between Gospels author and me would be an unconditional delight," he told the mag. "I conceive I could verify him down!"

Ever the jokester, Josh also revealed his tour charabanc must-have: a CB radio.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Scenes From 'Glee's' 'Thriller' Super Bowl Episode

"I love to prank walkie-talkie! Like, '10-9er, 9er, broadcasting check. Over," he told the mag. "And [the truckers] say, 'Yeah, your radio's employed every right. Where you feat to?' 'I'm shipping most 20 tons of cheese downbound to Austin.'

"I verify you, it's addictive," he added.

Grobanite alert - evaluation your calendars for July 29 when Josh module appear on the bounteous concealment alongside comedic genius Steve Carell and Emma Stone in the upcoming film, "Crazy, Stupid, Love."

"He thinks he's the chronicle of the band informing bad jokes," Josh told the publication of his lawyer character. "I must do that rattling well, because they didn't trial anybody else! I was rattling honored, and then I was like, 'Wait a minute...'"

Catch the full interview with Josh when Parade hits newsstands on Sunday.

Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:VIEW THE PHOTOS: 'Glee's' Sexy Musical Mentor Gospels Morrison! PLAY IT NOW: Josh Groban On 'We Are The World' Anniversary Remix: 'It's Inspired Chaos'

MORE ACCESS ON THESE TOPICS: Josh Groban - Gospels author - Glee - Steve Carell - Emma Stone


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment