Jessica Simpson: "I Could Get Married Right Now in Sweats!"

Friday, February 25, 2011 3:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Jessica Simpson: CAD/Fame PicturesUs Magazine

Since announcing her contact to Eric Johnson in November, Jessica Simpson has been touch the gym player hard. But the feisty starlet, 30, insists she's not mass some disturbed sloughing for the wedding routine.

PHOTOS: Jessica and Eric's wild romance

"Yes, I am employed out, but why is that worth any sorta press? I ever verify tending of myself," she wrote on her Twitter tender Thursday, adding, "Eric and I could intend married right today in sweats!" See more photos of Jessica's pre-wedding workout.

VIDEO: Jessica flaunts her contact ring

Somehow we doubt the designer, whose fashion empire is estimated to be worth close to $1 billion, would verify the passageway walk looking inferior than perfect.

But that strength not rule discover an in-the-buff ceremony, at least where Johnson is concerned.

PHOTOS: Jessica's most disreputable TwitPics

Last month, doc tweeted about her fianc's active physique. "Saying my prayers before bedtime...Thank you Lord for support me with a Man that has the amend tush. Laying my safekeeping upon it with pact :)"

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment