Kellie Pickler: Why I Ditched My Big Wedding Plans

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Kellie Pickler: Why I Ditched My Big Wedding PlansMichael Rozman/Warner Bros.Us Magazine

On Jan 1, Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs rang in the new assemblage with an hint Caribbean wedding. But the "Red High Heels" singer, 24, originally had a much large ceremony in mind.

"We were nearly ended with planning, we had already finished the block and the flowers and every that," Pickler told Ellen DeGeneres on her show airing today. "And every instance we got to the guest list, it was like, 'Oh my God, I hate half these people!'"

PHOTOS: Romantic A-list weddings

That's what prompted the couple to ditch their lavish, fairy tale start and elope.

PHOTOS: Stars Brobdingnagian engagement rings

"It was perfect, because we didn't plan anything," continued Pickler. "I crowded the ceremony dress and he crowded an outfit. We flew there and we didn't know what kind of block we were going to get. We didn't know what matter we were going to have. . . it was the most dumbfounding period of my life."

PHOTOS: Celebs foreign destination weddings

The past dweller Idol contestant also told the period verbalizer most how she had their ceremony fellow (1-1-11) inscribed on Jacobs' ceremony band along with the phrase, "Put it backwards on."

"Get it?" asked Pickler. "So if he takes it soured and he looks at it, it's going to say, 'Put it backwards on!'"

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment