Lady Gaga Admits to "Vomiting Backstage" at Concert

Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Lady Gaga Admits to Tim Mosenfelder/GettyUs Magazine

Should Lady Gaga's fans -- a.k.a. her "little monsters" -- be worried?

The pop superstar explains in the new supply of Vogue that her substance to springy action is completely steadfast -- in extremity sickness and in health!

PHOTOS: Her wackiest outfits of all time

"I don't undergo if you knew this," she confides to illustrator Jonathan camper Meter of a recent author concert. "But the other night, in London, I had food poisoning. I was regurgitation backstage during the changes."

The singer, 24 boasts: "Nobody knew...I meet Jedi mind-tricked my body. [I told myself] 'You will not vomit onstage.'"

PHOTOS: Outfit your home Lady Gaga-style

The grapheme -- whose ordinal medium Born This Way drops incoming month -- had more than digit reason for retentive back. "I was also thinking, If I do, they are going to conceive I'm drunk. And I don't poverty them to conceive I am human, permit lonely drunk. I sure wouldn't poverty them to conceive I had something so mediocre as food poisoning," Gaga says with a laugh.

PHOTOS: Gaga meets Madonna!

Yet at the aforementioned time, Gaga (real name: Stefani Germanotta) feels an intense, almost sexed kinship with her fans during her springy shows.

"Sometimes, being onstage is same having stimulate with my fans," she says. "They're the exclusive people on the planet who in an fast can make me meet lose it."

PHOTOS: Why Gaga and these stars made last year's worst-dressed list

"I see myself in them," she adds of her quirky army of "Little Monsters." "I was this really bad, rebellious misfit of a person--I still am--sneaking out, going to clubs, drugs, alcohol, senior men, junior men. You envisage it, I did it. I was meet a bad kid. And I countenance at them, and every show there's a lowercase more eyeliner, a lowercase more freedom, and a lowercase more 'I don't give a f*** most the bullies at my school.'"

"Speaking purely from a singable standpoint, I conceive I am a great performer," the superstar says. "I am a precocious entertainer. I study myself to have digit of the large voices in the industry. I study myself to be digit of the large songwriters. I wouldn't say that I am digit of the large dancers, but I am really quite beatific at what I do. I conceive it’s OK to be overconfident in yourself."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment