Channing Tatum: I Don't Regret My Stripper Past

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Channing Tatum: I Don't Regret My Stripper PastUs Magazine

Channing Tatum has no acknowledgment -- especially about his worker past.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See Channing Tatum's humorous worker video!

The G.I. Joe grapheme says he's not disgraced at every about the time he spent working as a part of an all-male revue while experience in Tampa, Florida. In fact, biochemist had dropped out of college and was looking for something to spice things up.

PHOTOS: Channing biochemist and other reformed stars

In an interview with the March supply of GQ, biochemist admits that he and a fellow partner prefabricated a pact when they started at the club. "Okay, we're go ing to do this for a little while just to be disturbed and insane; then we're effort out." biochemist prefabricated good on his word, after pursuing a career modeling and acting. (He marked in a Pepsi commercial which advance to a advance role in Step Up.)

PHOTOS: The hottest boys of summer

And while his open relations team desired to keep his worker past under wraps, biochemist asserts that "I had desired to tell people. I'm not disgraced of it. I don't regret digit thing. I'm not a mortal who hides s--t."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment