Billy Ray Cyrus: Miley's Hannah Montana "Destroyed My Family"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Billy Ray Cyrus: Miley's Hannah Montana Danielle Levitt/GQUs Magazine

Billy Ray Cyrus is in a bad place.

In an emotional newborn discourse in GQ magazine, the country singer, 49, sadly expounds at size most his very serious regrets and concerns for his famous woman Miley, 18. (Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, Miley's mom, also filed for divorce last assemblage after 17 eld of marriage.)

PHOTOS: Miley's disorderly 18 years

"I'm scared for [Miley]," says Billy Ray, who expressed feelings of powerlessness as his lowercase woman -- who became a Disney star in her tweens -- became the center of one disceptation after another. "She's got a aggregation of grouping around her that's putting her in a enthusiastic deal of danger. I undergo she's 18, but I ease see same as her daddy I'd same to essay to help," he says. "At least get her out of danger. I poverty to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity meet for a minute."

But the "Achy Breaky Heart" vocaliser says he's probably been given likewise such of the blame for Miley's endless antics -- from her topless Vanity Fair counterbalance to her tangency diversion routine at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards to a past bong-smoking incident- "Well, I took it, because I'm her daddy, and that's what daddies do. 'Okay, nail me to the cross, I'll verify it....'" he tells GQ.

PHOTOS: Troubled child stars

But he drew the line at attending her 18th date band -- which was held at a bar, meet a some weeks after Miley's salvia-bong scandal. "It was wrong. It was for 21 eld older and up... I said, 'This full thing's dropping apart up there and they meet poverty to blame all of this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."

Billy Ray then crosspiece most tone tragedies Kurt Cobain, archangel Jackson and Anna Nicole adventurer -- drawing vague parallels to his possess daughter's disorderly life. "I'm afraid most Miley. I think that [Cobain's] world was meet spinning so alacritous and he had so some grouping around him that didn't support him. Like Anna Nicole Smith--you could see that condition wreck coming...Michael Jackson-I was trying to reach out to archangel Jackson."

PHOTOS: Miley's raciest outfits

Among his mistakes? Being a "friend" to his woman versus a parent."I should hit been a meliorate parent," he says. "I should hit said, 'Enough is enough--it's getting chanceful and somebody's feat to get hurt.' I should have, but I didn't... Honestly, I didn't undergo the ball was out of extent until it was artefact up in the stands somewhere."

PHOTOS: From lowercase angels to devils

And the exhibit that made his woman a superstar has embellish a filthy word for Billy Ray, he said. Hannah Montana, he tells GQ, "destroyed my family...the shit exhibit destroyed my family...It's all sad."

Does he desire Miley had never been patch in the show? "I dislike to feature it, but yes, I do. Yeah. I'd verify it backwards in a second. For my kinsfolk to be here and meet everybody be okay, innocuous and good and happy and normal, would hit been fantastic. Heck, yeah. I'd cancel it all in a second if I could."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment