John Stamos Not Interested in Replacing Charlie Sheen

Saturday, March 12, 2011 6:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Evangelist Stamos Not Interested in Replacing Charlie SheenDavid Livingston/Getty Images; Riccardo S. Savi/Getty ImagesUs Magazine

While fans haw hit hoped otherwise, John Stamos says he's not gunning for Charlie Sheen's blot on Two and a Half Men.

"I don't want to change anyone, especially Charlie Sheen," the 47-year-old Stamos told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS broadcasting exhibit Friday. "It's just not where my head's at."

US POLL: Who should change Charlie Sheen?

Though no authorised sportfishing decision has been prefabricated on who will change the fired Sheen, Stamos calls the speech "flattering."

"Nobody has officially talked to me and, quite frankly, as flattering as it is...it's rattling not conception of my career organisation correct now. I'm just on a assorted trajectory," Stamos told Seacrest. "I'm ready to hit my possess show. My nous isn't going in to change somebody."

VIDEO: Charlie Sheen's costar admits: "I am a troll"

And that's just fine with Sheen, who spoken his disapproval of the sportfishing rumor to Access Hollywood. "I same John, but he doesn't hit what I hit and the exhibit sucks if he's on it," Sheen said of the past Full House star.

Fired from the series March 7, Sheen, who prefabricated $1.2 meg per episode of the CBS show, is suing Warner Bros. Television and Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre for a whopping $100 million. The dismissed actor, 45, is demanding he be paid for the octad cancelled episodes from the current flavour -- and is also suing on behalf of the sitcom's crew.

PHOTOS: Charlie's craziest controversies

"They're trying to destroy my family, so I verify great umbrage with that," Sheen said prior to his termination. "And finish is not an option," he said. "They picked a fisticuffs with a warlock."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment