Stars Send Love, Prayers to Tsunami Victims

Friday, March 11, 2011 12:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Stars Send Love, Prayers to Tsunami VictimsMichael Buckner/WireImage.com; Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com; Michael Kovac/WireImage.comUs Magazine

Hollywood's heart was with Nihon on Friday.

A 8.9 ratio seism impact the shore of Nihon triggering a 13 foot Tsunami. With the death toll from the devastated island nation at 100 and rising, celebrities took to Twitter to offer words of comfort.

PHOTO: See Hollywood's most big celebs

Kim Kardashian tweeted, "Just heard most the Brobdingnagian seism and wave in Japan. My prayers are with everyone in Japan."

AUDIO: Here Kim's debut single

Added Selena Gomez, "Wow, I don't even undergo what to say, Japan. I was meet there and you were every so wonderful to me. I am sending every my love, prayers and support."

When programme impact that the threat of more deadly tidal waves extended to North America's westerly coast, Real Housewives of New York City star Jill Zarin wrote, "Turn on the news. Earthquake in japan and wave heading toward hawaii and ca. So scary".

Here are added stars who reached discover via Twitter.

Taylor Swift: "I'm sending my thoughts and prayers and fuck to those in Nihon who are hurting."

P Diddy: "Oh Negro yall wager this seism in japan??????!!!!! Let us pray!!!! God gesture Japan!"

The View's Sherri Shepherd: "Praying for everyone in Japan. And praying that West coasters module be okay".

PHOTOS: See photos from the "We Are The World" remake transcription session

Ryan Seacrest: Glued to TV watching this delusory seism fottage discover of Japan. Sending prayers to everyone affected. Unbelievable."

Khloe Kardashian: "Wow my heart is breaking with every image I see. So sad! Praying hard!"

Bethenny Frankel: "I cannot we hit added uncolored hardship in this world again. praying"

Glee's Lea Michele: "So disrespectful to center most the Brobdingnagian seism and wave Japan. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone there"

Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet: "The programme footage is unreal. I undergo USA and Americans module do what we ever do. Help. Thoughts and payers with the Asian people."

DWTS champ Derek Hough: "Incredible...I can't believe my eyes...Everyone pray for them...Puts things into perspective. Wow!"

Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder: "I'm so so so compassionate Nihon as well as everyplace and everyone settled by this horrific event. Speechless. Help is on the way"

Lenny Kravitz: "My heart goes discover to Nihon in this pure situation. Especially those who forfeited fuck ones. Respectfully, Lenny.

Cash Warren: "Thoughts & prayers go 2 R fellow orbicular citizens in Japan. dont move until a hardship strikes 2 offer ur edge a serving hand..."

Adam Lambert: "My thoughts and forcefulness are towards japan."

Solange Knowles: "Thanking God for chronicle correct now. Praying for those who forfeited lives...This is truly tragic."

David Chapelle: "#prayforjapan times like this we gotta stick together, real talk. God gesture everyone strained by the seism & #tsunami"

Slash: "My thoughs & prayers go discover to the grouping in Nihon dealing w/the earthquake. Tsunamis & aftershocks. I hope the worst is over."

Mandy Moore: "keeping japan in my thoughs and prayers after the disrespectful tremble and requisite tsunamis."

Melissa Joan Hart: "God protect those strained by the seism and tsunamis!"

John Stamos: "praying for japan"

Caroline Manzo: "Wishing Safety to every strained by Tsunami."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment