LeAnn Rimes: I've Found My Wedding Dress Designer!

Saturday, February 12, 2011 10:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: LeAnn Rimes: I've Found My Wedding Dress Designer!Kevin Mazur/WireImageUs Magazine

LeAnn Rimes is one travel closer to walking downbound the aisle.

Speaking to UsMagazine.com at Friday's MusiCares Person of the Year Tribute to Barbra Streisand in L.A., the 28-year-old "Swingin'" vocaliser revealed she's already "found a [dress] designer."

PHOTOS: Hollywood's hottest engagements

Though Eddie Cibrian's bride-to-be kept incommunicative on the gown's specifics -- she wore Vera Wang for her 2002 ceremony to patronage partner Dean Sheremet -- Rimes assured Us "the thinking is feat well."

"I see same I have a lot feat on, but it's category of chill. We're taking it as it comes and thinking as it comes," she said. "It's an exciting assemblage and a lot to handle, but I've got a good Negro by my side, so he's helping."

PHOTOS: Eddie and LeAnn's disputable romance

Cibrian, 37, popped the discourse in December with a 5-carat oval parcel contact ring; the two prototypal began dating in 2009 patch shooting in the Lifetime flick Northern Lights (both were mated at the time).

As Rimes continues to check more items soured her ceremony to-do list, the vocaliser tells Us she's looking nervy to ontogeny older with the actor.

VIDEO: LeAnn and Eddie get caught in an affair

"I'm looking to resolve into our life. It will be rattling great," she told Us. "Eddie rattling is the most supportive, sweetest man."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment