Ke$ha: I Hope to Be "Grammy Worthy" Someday

Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:01 PM By dwi

She may not be a nominee at this Sunday's Grammy Awards, but that doesn't mean Ke$ha is some less proud of her success.

"It's not that bounteous a deal," the 23-year-old "We R Who We R" singer tells Vanity Fair. "I was disappointed that I didn't intend nominated, but I've only been around for a year."

PHOTOS: Ke$ha parties with Us Weekly!

And with two No. 1 hits already low her belt, Ke$ha promises it won't be daylong before Grammy voters take notice.

PHOTOS: Worst Grammy dresses of all time

"I organisation on making a lot more records, and hopefully digit of them will be Grammy worthy," the singer says. "I'm friends with the Black Keys, and they were appointed for the first instance this year. And they've been around for a decade. That's same half my life. So I rattling can't be a brat about it."

In the meantime, Ke$ha has no plans to tone downbound her party woman ikon in an effort to appease more conservative Grammy voters.

PHOTOS: What the stars wore to terminal year's Grammys

"When you're around me, you're feat to intend shine on you. It infuriates a lot of grouping who hang out with me," the singer says. "They intend shine on themselves and it won't come off for days and it ruins their game. But I conceive it's incredible."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment