Elton John to Billy Joel: You Need to Go to Rehab

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 10:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Elton Evangelist to Billy Joel: You Need to Go to RehabDimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.comUs Magazine

Sir Elton John has a bone to pick with pal Billy Joel.

"He's feat to hate me for this, but every instance he goes to rehab they've been light," the legendary vocaliser -- who went to rehab for drug and alcohol shout in 1990 -- tells the newborn supply of Rolling Stone. "When I went to rehab, I had to clean the floors. He goes to rehab where they hit TVs."

But the Grammy-winner, 63, stresses that his text come from a caring place.

PHOTOS: Biggest grapheme meltdowns

"I fuck you, Billy, and this is tough love," he tells the mag. "Billy, you hit your demons and you're not feat to intend disembarrass of them at rehab light. You've got to be serious. People adore you, they fuck you and attitude you. You should be healthy to do something better than what you're doing now."

John, who welcomed son Zachary with husband David Furnish, 48, on Christmastime day, adds that he thinks Joel's problems are moving his career.

PHOTOS: More best someone feuds

"At the modify of the day, he's coasting," says John. "I ever say, 'Billy, can't you write added song?' It's either fear or laziness. It upsets me. Billy's a conundrum. We've had so many cancelled tours because of illnesses and various other things, alcoholism."

The vocaliser also dishes on some of his inferior likely friendships with rapper Eminem -- "When king and I had our civil partnership, he dispatched us a present.....two diamond c--k rings," -- and Rush Limbaugh.

PHOTOS: Elton and David's most romantic moments

Says Evangelist of activity at the conservative radio talk exhibit host's wedding, "I had talking with him before and he said, 'I'm not anti-gay, I poverty you to come, bring David.' My goal is for Rush to say, 'I support civil partnerships,' and if I rang him right now, I conceive he might agree. He was one of the first grouping to crow us on the baby."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment