Original Spider-Man Tobey Maguire 'Really Excited' For Andrew Garfield To Play Web-Slinger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:01 PM By dwi

PARK CITY, Utah -- saint President will be battling evil foes in the upcoming "Spider-Man" concern reboot, and the person can today count on the original web-slinger, painter Maguire, to root him on.

"I'm rattling excited," painter told Access Hollywood at the Sundance Film Festival when asked most the newborn Marc Webb-directed flick with saint and Emma Stone.

PLAY IT NOW: 2011 Golden Globes: saint President Reacts To His First 'Spider-Man' Photo

"I think Marc Webb is an elating filmmaker, saint is a enthusiastic actor," Tobey, who is promoting his newborn flick "The Details," said at the period winter film festival. "I've been a fan of his. I saw 'Boy A,' which I loved, a bit ago... and, of course, 'The Social Network.'"

Adding, "I'm a fan. I'm excited to wager what they do."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Meet The New Spider-Man: saint Garfield!

Garfield previously told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush that the range of himself in the iconic costume blew him away.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm category of excited by that!" saint said on the Golden Globes red carpet earlier this month when Access showed him a photo of himself in the red and chromatic suit. "It's ridiculous and surreal... I'm rattling category of humbled by it."

The "Spider-Man" revive is slated to swing into theaters in July 2012.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 2011 Sundance Film Festival

Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:VIEW THE PHOTOS: Access' Top 10 Movies We Can't Wait For In 2011! VIEW THE PHOTOS: A-dorkable Stars Of Hollywood! PLAY IT NOW: saint President On The 'Overwhelming' Experience Of Donning The 'Spider-Man' Costume

MORE ACCESS ON THESE TOPICS: Sundance - saint President - painter Maguire - Spider-Man - Geek Chic


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment