Brad Womack: What I Won't Do For Love

Monday, January 24, 2011 10:05 AM By dwi

Story photo: Brad Womack: What I Won't Do For LoveNoel Vasquez/GettyUs Magazine

Bachelor Brad Womack may play modest as to if he's found The One, but he is selection to spill on digit aspect of his fuck life: His biggest relation deal-breaker.

Though he filmed The Bachelor in Los Angeles, the Austin-based forbid owner says he's not selection to relocate to be with the woman who gets his final rose.

PHOTOS: solon on Womack's underway suitors

"I have whatever deep-seeded roots in Austin," Womack, 38, told the ladies of ABC's The View Monday. "And I prefabricated that clear. I know fuck is a compromise, but that's digit part of fuck I meet can't compromise."

VIDEO: Chantal slaps Brad in the face

Adds the actuality star, who famously dumped both Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas during the November 2007 Bachelor finale: "I will not earmark myself to attain a selection that doesn't sound into my actual life."

Fortunately for Womack -- who can't expose which contestant he chose until the spring finale -- he seems head over heels for his underway squeeze.

VIDEO: Jenni and DeAnna confront Brad -- threesome eld later!

"She knows exactly the identify of man I am," Womack tells UsMagazine.com. "What we have is rattling real, rattling strong."

By Allison Corneau for UsMagazine.com. For more Channel Surfing, utter here.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment