NKOTB Jonathan Knight: I'm Gay

Monday, January 31, 2011 7:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: NKOTB Jonathan Knight: I'm GayBarry King/WireImage.comUs Magazine

He had millions of crazed, weeping someone fans noisy his study in the late 80s, but New Kid on the Block Jonathan Knight has an announcement: He's gay.

The singer, who is about to hit the agency with his pupil adornment mates plus the Backstreet Boys, spoke up for himself after man 80s icon Tiffany (and one-time girlfriend) accidentally revealed his sexuality during a live TV interview.

PHOTOS: 90s stars then and now

Explaining that he's been discover of the loo for digit decades, Knight, 42, said in a evidence (posted at Towleroad.com):

"I hit never been outed by anyone but myself! I did so nearly twenty eld ago. I never knew that I would hit to do it every over again publically meet because I reunited with NKOTB! I hit lived my chronicle rattling openly and hit never unseeable the fact that I am gay! Apparently the prerequisite to existence a merry open amount is to appear on the cover of a magazine with the rendering 'I am gay'. I apologize for not doing so if this is what was expected!"

PHOTOS: Child stars gone bad

During an appearance on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, "I Think We're Along Now" vocaliser Tiffany dished that she and Jonathan dated backwards when she toured with the hugely popular group.

"[He] became merry later," Tiffany joshed. "I didn't do it. I had issues with that. I was thinking maybe I did. Now hunting backwards when we were dating, he was so much fun. We utilised to do facials together. He was so cushy to talk to."

PHOTOS: Can you believe these stars dated?

Adds Knight in his statement: "I love experience my chronicle existence open and honest, but at this time I choose not to discuss my private chronicle any further! My man adornment members don't discuss their private lives with their idolized ones and I don't feel that meet because I am gay, I should hit to discuss mine!"

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment