Kim Kardashian: My Butt Almost "Wouldn't Fit" Into Grammy Dress

Sunday, February 13, 2011 6:01 PM By dwi

Story photo: Kim Kardashian: My Butt Almost Kevin Mazur/WireImageUs Magazine

Baby got back!

Though she's dazzled on many a flushed carpet this season, Kim Kardashian's attendance at Sunday's Grammy Awards was almost hampered by a major style emergency.

PHOTOS: What everyone wore to the 2011 Grammys

Chatting with E!'s Ryan Seacrest, the Kourtney and Kim Take New York reality star, 30, revealed that she had pain run her famous derriere into her bronze Kaufman dictator gown.

"I had the large style emergency," Kardashian told Seacrest during E!'s flushed carpet pre-show broadcast. "I took it to added accommodate and they tailored it to where my full laughingstock wouldn't sound in it. I was freaking discover and said that if I didn't have a dress, I wouldn't go."

PHOTOS: Kim's sexiest booty shots

Luckily for Kardashian -- who attended music's large period on the arm of her Paul Smith-clad brother, Rob -- the style organisation house came to her rescue.

"The designers were amazing and they came in and met me and redid the full thing," she said of her look, which was stressed by Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

The 5'2" Kardashian has daylong talked about her curves, which she recently told UsMagazine.com she has scholarly to fuck more since turning 30 in October.

VIDEO: Kim flirts with Kanye West!

"I never knew to embrace curves," said Kardashian, who is today dating NBA grapheme Kris Humphries. "I looked at my aunt and cousins and saw these Armenian women with big butts and boobs, and I didn't really realize how captivating it actually was then. Your appearance grows."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment