Lady Gaga's Pre-Fame Apartment: Roaches, "Cocaine Everywhere"

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 8:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: Lady Gaga's Pre-Fame Apartment: Roaches, Nick Laham/Getty ImagesUs Magazine

Lady Gaga used to let the bedbugs bite!

In an discourse with rock journalist Neil Strauss, the imbibe grapheme admitted her pre-fame housing was inferior than glamorous. composer is the author of the upcoming book Everyone Loves You When You Are Dead, and he told RadarOnline.com most whatever of Gaga's astonishing confessions.

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's wacky wardrobe

"Sometimes it freaks me out-- or I should feature it petrifies me-- when I conceive most laying in my housing (in New York) with bedbugs and roaches on the floor and mirrors with cocaine everywhere, and no module or welfare in doing anything but making music and effort high," Gaga told Strauss.

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's craziest hairstyles

"All the trauma I caused to myself," the 24-year old admitted. "Or it was caused by grouping that I met when existence outrageous and irresponsible."

"I had such obstacles with drugs and rejection and grouping not believing in me," she said. "It's been a very daylong and continuous agency that I love, but it's hornlike to meet chalk it up to myself. I hit to conceive there's something greater than myself."

PHOTOS: Who wore what to the Grammys!

Strauss noted that the iconic singer wouldn't unstoppered up more extensively most the harmful experience of her past. "She said it was so horrible that she didn't want it in her junior fans' heads."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment