What Britney Spears Thinks of Christina Aguilera

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 10:01 AM By dwi

Britney Spears' older imbibe competition and Mickey Mouse Club peer Christina Aguilera has been in the news for every the criminal reasons lately.

What does the mother of digit -- who's happy with low-key beau Jason Trawick and about to modify a newborn album (Femme Fatale) -- think of her man past teenaged star?

"Truly talented," Spears, 29, judiciously tells the newborn Out magazine. (Check discover more jaw-dropping pics of Britney at Out.com.)

PHOTOS: 29 eld of Britney Spears

In the Q&A -- conducted via telecommunicate -- Spears sounds soured to Out on a laundry itemize of topics.

Among the highlights?

The "Till the World Ends" vocaliser admits that future impressible surgery isn't discover of the question.

PHOTOS: Her bikini bod over the years

"I'm excited to be discover of my 20s," she says. "When it's instance to pull and tuck, I'm sure I module study it."

Her idea of hell: "Being on a diet." Heaven? "A activate with my kids."

And the past female grapheme once harbored dreams another than superstardom, she claims. "I was in ordinal grade and it was occupation day and I remember intellection that I desired to be an recreation lawyer. I ever knew I would be in this business somehow. I think this line worked discover artefact better!"

PHOTOS: Britney's lovable lowercase boys

And although her biggest phobia is flying ("because I'm not in control"), she says she'd same to be reincarnated as a "bird."

When did the sexy grapheme first learn about the birds and the bees? "When I was 12 eld old. From my mom. I was potty and disgusted."

PHOTOS: Her life on stage

And the worst occupation advice ever could hit denaturized imbibe music history! "Someone once told me that the '...Baby One solon Time' video should be me as a superhero fighting a giant robot monster."

The newborn issue of Out hits stands March 29.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment