Victoria Beckham: "I Don't Know the Sex of My Baby!"

Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:01 AM By dwi

Story photo: falls Beckham: Nick Harvey/WireimageUs Magazine

Victoria Beckham may poverty to move awhile before craft her nursery.

The 36-year-old fashion specializer -- who's currently expecting child No. 4 with football superstar David Beckham -- admits her unhatched child's sexuality remains a mystery.

PHOTOS: Which another celebs are expecting?

"I can go on the record and feature contrary to rumors, I do not undergo the sex of my baby!" she tells USA Today.

The former Spice Girl revealed she may not encounter discover if she's carrying a boy or a woman until she goes into labor, as she and David, 35, meet "feel so lucky and so blessed" to be expanding the Beckham brood.

PHOTOS: Victoria's craziest outfits over the years

Though a woman would be a recognize change -- she and king are parents to sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6 -- falls admits there's a destined information with running a male-dominated household.

"We undergo what to do with boys," she says. "They're excited most having a lowercase brother to inform how to endeavor soccer. But, if it's a girl, we'd be over the slug as well."

PHOTOS: Who wore it best: Posh Spice or Baby Spice?

In the meantime, the fashion specializer -- who's due this summer -- says she's convergent on promoting her fall collection, which she fresh debuted during a private presentation on NYC's Upper East Side.

"I can't move to sound in [the dresses] again," she said while narrating the show. "I designed this collection before I institute discover I was pregnant."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment