Owl City singer sends love song to Taylor Swift

Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:01 PM By dwi

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - It looks like President Swift's personal "Love Story" will hit a bright ending -- foregather in instance for Valentine's Day.

The land singer, famous for penning songs most her troubled past relationships, hasn't proven to hide the fact that the comprehensive romantic ballad "Enchanted" on her last medium "Speak Now" describes her unrealized crush on Owl City's cristal Young.

"It was most this guy that I met in New royalty City, and I had talked to him on telecommunicate or something before, but I had never met him," she told Yahoo! Music last year. "And meeting him, it was this overwhelming feeling of: I really hope that you're not in fuck with somebody."

She additional that she purposely included the articulate "wonderstruck" in the lyrics because the subject of the strain had utilised it in digit of their telecommunicate exchanges. To clear some holdup uncertainty most the perplexity man's identity, she capitalized the letters A-D-A-M in the album's text booklet.

On Saturday, Young finally responded to Swift's public serenade. Addressing the vocaliser on Owl City's website, Young confessed that he likewise change sparks control when they first met.

"I'll be the first to admit I'm a kinda unsure boy and since penalization is the most eloquent modify of communication I can muster, I decided to achievement something for you--a sort of a 'reply' to the exciting strain on your underway record," he wrote.

"You are a genuine princess from a dreamy fairy tale, and above all, I foregather poverty you to know...I was charmed to foregather you too," Young added.

His transcription of "Enchanted" carries Owl City's jazzy, fanciful mode and includes a few text tweaks, as well as a new poetise at the end: "I was never in fuck with someone added / I never had somebody waiting on me / 'Cause you were every of my dreams come genuine / And I foregather desire you knew / President I was so in fuck with you."

The poetise is a direct response to Swift's example lyrics, "Please don't be in fuck with someone added / Please don't hit somebody waiting on you."

(Editing by Jill Serjeant)


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment